ALLSTAR BERRIES AVONANA COCONUT SMOOTHIE SWEETENED WITH DATES
Yesterday I was making berry smoothie for a quick snack. Initially, I was preparing one banana to add to this smoothie blend. But along the way, a baby so called my son 'snatched' the other half. Oh well. That's okay. So from there, I was looking at the fruit basket at dining table whether I could use something else as the sweetener. But nope! Not for this time. There was only European pear (naming this pear that way as I don't know what type of this pear), lemons and limes. Moving on from dining room to the kitchen counter. Yup, I found some dates. Lets just use some dates.
1/2 banana (ripe)
03 dates (pitted)
A handful of mix frozen berries. Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, strawberries.
200ml coconut milk
01 teaspoon coconut oil
02 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- First mix the avocado and banana together until it become creamy to make avonana cream.
- Mix all other remaining ingredients (except the toppings). I use a hand blender. The consistency is up to own preference. Sometimes I like it less smooth, means, the berry chunk is still visible. But today, I made it super smooth.
- Pour into the serving glass.
- Topped with kefir and sunflower seeds.
- Dates can be substituted for more bananas, dates syrup, agave syrup, coconut sugar, honey, propolis, etc.
- Kefir can be replaced by natural plain yogurt with beneficial probiotics.