HOW TO MAKE AVONANA (AVOCADO-BANANA) CREAM
when avocado meet banana
01 ripe avocado (pitted)
1/2 ripe banana
200ml plant base milk or its substitute
- Avocado and banana into the food processor or blender.
- Add plant base milk of choice.
- Blend them until silky smooth.
- My choice always around almond milk, oat milk, coconut milk.
- The banana that is having polka dot blemish on its skin is a ripe banana. It is sweet enough to replace sugar or any sweetener.
- Adding or reducing the amount of banana is a way to control the sweetness of this avonana cream.
- Like it to be served cold? Freeze the banana a day ahead.